Please read and understand the following terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute speakers and panellists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to causes beyond reasonable control.
- Registrants who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent. By transacting on our website, Registrant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with initially by the Promoter. This does not remove your right to separately make a complaint to the relevant data supervisory body
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, job title, company information and e-mail address. We also automatically record your interactions at the Virtual Exhibition Centre.
If you are not already a subscriber to The Digital Insurer we will automatically subscribe you at no cost.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs). This may involve understanding your interactions so that we can provide targetted content and services that we believe will be of interest to you
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails on the event
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- The email is also used as your login ID for the Virtual Exhibition Centre
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
The information we collect is stored in the cloud and is therefore transferred internationally. we will store the information for a minimum of 5 years and will extend this storage provided their is the possibility you will interact with us in the future.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We do share access to the data to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducti our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your contact details will be disclosed to sponsors only, so that they can provide you with relevant information by email about their services. This information is provided on a limited and selected basis and will not be used by partners to create email marketing lists but will be used for bespoke communication of services that are relevant to you.
- When you visit the Virtual Exhibition centre your name, Job title and Company will be visible to other attendees along with your LinkedIn profile and LinkedIn image. We do not provide your email to attendees. We may , at our discretion provide a live chat facility where attendees may request a live chat with you.
- If you are not a member of The digital Insurer we will automatically subscribe you and also pre register you for future events and webinars. All of these services are available at no cost and available for you to use if you want them
- Our Partners will be able to request Live chat and you will also be able to request Live Char with them . In addition your interactions with Partners in their booths will be recorded and made available to partners so they can follow up with you. We only share the Booth information with the single partner who runs the booth.
- We may use your interactions on an anonymised and aggregate basis to understand trends and usage of services to gain insights useful for the future delivery of our services
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or vial emails. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your consent, your right to withdraw consent and your right to access data
You may also request the information we store in relation to this event and we will aim to provide this information in electronic format within 30 days of such request.