We are seeking out the most innovative insurers across the planet to take home the glory of our first Global Insurance Innovation award. Community selected finalists will present at the continent events and winners will advance to the global finals on November 30.
Even better All nominations will receive a free virtual booth within the Virtual Exhibition Centre to share engaging content with the Global LIVEFEST audience. Your submission details will be shared on line and also available within your virtual booth. Your virtual booth can also be staffed so you can participate in live chat and also load up additional resource and information.
Reasons to apply for the Insurance Innovation award include:
- Congratulate your internal teams on their efforts
- Share knowledge with the digital insurance community
- Have a booth for networking and business development at the largest virtual conference on digital insurance
- Free marketing: Being shortlisted for an award can improve brand awareness and promote business to new customers
- Open doors: Winning a business award can open doors to new contracts, markets and audiences
- Benchmarking: Entering the awards gives applicants the chance to benchmark themselves against competition and drive them to stand out and continually improve whether it’s through further innovation, diversity, growth or strategic thinking
- Employee motivation: In addition to rewarding employees, award can help boost employee morale and motivation.
- Attract talent: Validate hiring stature among new recruits and attract the best talent
If you are interested in applying for an Insurance Innovation award then this infographic and 5 minute video will be useful.
Please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS before applying.
Application Requirements for nomination are easy 🙂
- The insurance innovation award is open to insurers, digital distribution models or reinsurers. It is not open to technology companies directly
- Explain why your company should win The Digital Insurer Insurance Innovation award - Not to exceed 1000 words
- OPTIONAL (BUT RECOMMENDED) - Additional PPT deck - Not to exceed 12 slides
- Video submission for application is optional but its recommended finalists produce a short video to help build their case- Not to exceed 50mb
- Entries must be written in English
- Upload high resolution company logo
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm (GMT) 25th May 2018 - but don't delay and as soon as you have decide to apply do let us know
- Nominees must be active in selected region
- Nominees must agree to share submission online and within 'Virtual Booth'
- You may make multiple entries for different innovations within or across regions
If you know a company who should apply, you can recommend them here
Innovation Award Application Form
Please submit your application details via the entry portal below. Entries not meeting these requirements will
not be considered.
For further information please email Brooke Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org