We have a prize of US$5,000 up for grabs for festival attendees.
The competition is based on your active involvement in TDI Global LIVEFEST 2018.
Registered attendees gain prize chances over the year with the winner drawn live at the final event on 30th November. Registrants who attend at least one live event will qualify.
You can increase the number of prize chances by:
- Visiting a booth in the virtual exhibition centre and downloading content or engaging in live Chat
- Asking relevant questions in the webinars
- Liking and leaving a comment on the Event LinkedIn Post
- Using the TDI nomination system to recommend to a colleague in another company that they apply for an award.
- Registrants who attend at least one event will qualify
- The number of Prize draw tickets each registrant will get will be determined according to activity as below
- The Prize draw will be made at the final event live and published on The Digital Insurer website
Increase your chances of winning
- Attend the live events – 25 chances per event
- Interact* at the virtual booths – 3 chances per booth subject to a maximum of 125. Double points for visiting global and regional sponsor sites
- Asking a relevant question in the webinar – 10 tickets per question subject to a maximum of 50
- Liking and leaving a comment on the Event LinkedIn Post – 50 tickets (closes 30th April)
- Using the TDI nomination system to recommend to a colleague in another company that they apply for an award – 50 tickets per award submission subject to a max of 150 (closes 30th April)
- Pre-registered attendees who provide missing registration information (including areas of interest for the festival) – 150 chances
*download or watch content, engage in live chat