Contact person: Roshan Cariappa
Email address: email@example.com
Contact number: +919986882711
Asia and ANZ
The Digital Insurer Startup InsurTech Award
Could your sales team do more?
Depending on who in the hierarchy that question is posed to, you could get varying answers. Those in the upper rungs of management overwhelmingly believe that their teams could improve their productivity and output. But, sales teams on the other had think are stretched to their maximum capacity and that quotas are designed to be just out of reach.
Vymo bridges this strategic gap. It helps salespeople focus on high-ROI activities so that their time is not spent reporting data. It helps managers make need-based interventions so they can help their team convert more deals. And it offers analytics and insight to sales leaders so they can predict business outcomes more accurately.
Vymo is an Intelligent Personal Assistant that,
- Predicts what a sales rep should do next
- Detects the rep’s actions automatically
- Learns from the best reps in the organisation
- Coaches reps to achieve best outcomes
Watch this video on how Vymo works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJcQrd5X5vI&feature=youtu.be.
We have 50+ large enterprise deployments and are used by 65,000 sales reps across US and Asia. We are funded by Sequoia Capital and recognised by Gartner as a Cool Vendor. Vymo has been able to improve productivity metrics, such as Conversion %, Turnaround Times, and Engagement by over 30% for some of the largest global financial institutions including AXA, Allianz, HDFC Bank, SBI, Liberty Mutual and others.
Yamini and Venkat co-founded Vymo in 2013 to to enhance sales efficiency and productivity. Since then, Vymo has worked with four of the top five banks and among the largest insurance companies in India.
Prior to Vymo, Yamini was Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company, where she specialised in Marketing strategy and Sales & Distribution across B2B (Banking, Credit, Insurance), B2C (Retail, Telecom) and B2B2C (fragmented distribution – Agri-inputs, Food and packaged goods). In this role, as Yamini describes, “We would spend six months devising a great strategy, about six months to a year executing it and training every person on ground, and in that time frame probably most of the team would have churned and even the market context would have changed. And that was so frustrating!”
Meanwhile, Venkat was working in the mobility team at Google, more specifically on Mobile Search and Mobile Maps. He handled Android and iOS app development for multiple products like Google Latitude, Google Places, Google Mobile Search, Google Calendar and Google Toolbar. Venkat had earlier been a research assistant to Henning Schulzrinne, former CTO for the US Federal Communications Commission and an entrepreneur with Atome, a multimodal route planner that combined air, rail, bus and road networks in India, and provided a list of optimal routes between any two cities.
Together, Yamini and Venkat are a perfect co-founding team. Yamini manages the business and operational aspects of Vymo as CEO, and has led the company in signing up several large clients, including leading companies in India and Asia, and raising Series-A funding from Sequoia Capital. Venkat leads the technology team as CTO and has helped the Vymo platform scale to manage users across large clients, seamlessly.
Watch this video about Vymo’s founding - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9MbZbtFt0&t=29s
Why should we win?
We help insurance companies solve real use cases like:
- Helping nurture an agent’s natural market and improve conversions
- Improve case / service-based agent-customer engagement.
- Improve lead allocation, engagement and conversion.
- Identify and convert more up/cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage orphaned customers more effectively.
- Manage employee exit management in case of group insurance.
- Help Bancassurance/ Brokerage/ IFA / activation, AND
- Manage claim verifications more effectively.
We impact metrics such as:
-Conversion per agent
-TAT to 1st sale of new partner
- Upsell percentage
- Renewal percentage
- NPS by customer
- Marketing led conversion
- Revenue per customer
- Cross Sell conversion
- Orphan Renewal percentage
- Group to Individual policy conversions
- Partner activation percentage
- TAT to claim closure
- Vymo pitch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcoWEo3QBeE
- How Vymo works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJcQrd5X5vI&feature=youtu.be.
- Vymo’s founding - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9MbZbtFt0&t=29s