Thank you for pre-registering your interest in The Digital Insurer Asia 2017 Conference to be held in Singapore on 2nd November 2017.
This is not a commitment to attend. If you decide to attend the conference, registering your interest now will guarantee* your seat and provide a significant discount off the offer price of US$600 for physical and US$180 for virtual attendance tickets. Seat guarantee is available to the first 100 insurers and first 50 insurance partners. Insurers will receive a 30% discount and insurance partners (tech companies, consultants, reinsurers) will receive 15% off the offer price.
The 2016 conference was a sell out so don't miss out!
*Guarantee applies for 30 days after ticket sale commences. You will be notified when the period starts.
About Virtual Attendance
The option of attending the conference remotely via live streaming allows virtual attendees to watch and participate live from anywhere in the world. If you can't participate live on the day or are looking for a refresher on what you have seen, virtual attendees can also choose to watch some or all of the sessions after the event with access to all conference materials. Virtual Attendance tickets give the participants the ability to ask questions from panelists, see the other questions being asked and vote on the award winners! Note that Physical Attendees have access to the same recorded content.
Please complete all sections to preregister. You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Contact person: Maureen Nova C. Ledesma
Email address: [email protected]
Contact number: (SG) +65 6829 7047 / +63 2543 7543 (PH)
Asia and ANZ
The Digital Insurer Startup InsurTech Award
• We’re innovating the way trade credit insurance is being distributed to the market. It has been created and offered the same way in the last 150 years by insurers who request for upfront premium payment. Through our platform, we are able to automate a pay per invoice offering.
• Our platform is the first of its kind, with the flexibility to integrate data into distributed ledger technology.
• Our platform which facilitates the distribution of trade credit insurance on a pay-per-invoice scheme, is easy to use, secure, fast, and fully digital.
• We aim to address the challenge of better financial inclusion - there is a USD 1.5Tn trade finance gap and more than 50% of that amount is from SMEs and from Developing Asia. Our platform that allows for pay per invoice trade credit insurance aims to help close this gap.
• We envision a world that gives equal opportunities to SMEs to secure their transactions and mitigate their risks in expansion, and trade credit insurance within their reach is just one step towards our greater goal.
• Developing Asia is a “difficult” and challenging region. But this is the region that is starving for opportunities in trade finance. We are not backing down.